Biodegradable Cutlery made from PLA (90%) and Wheat Bran (10%)
90% fully biodegradable PLA, a plant-based plastic,
10% edible wheat bran.
PLA plastic (polylactide) is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic polyester derived from renewable resources (such as corn starch, tapioca roots, sugarcane, chips or starch), not oil.
Contains wheat gluten. Use may be possible for those with an intolerance. Do not eat.
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATES
Products manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing practice and industrial hygienic standards meet the following articles intended for food contact according to Regulation EC 1935/2004 EP and the European Council of 27 October 2004.
- Store in dry and covered rooms; keep away from wet, excessive humidity and direct sun rays, or other weather conditions.
- Recommended storage temperature up to 25°C degrees.
- Admissible humidity up to 75%.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Recommended disposal through home or industrial composting, or through waste.
- Designed for short-term contact with processed and unprocessed food, either warm or cold, with maximum temperature 40°C degrees.
- Avoid contact with the liquid food longer than 30 minutes
- Do not use in the classic ovens or microwave ovens
- Do not eat. Contains bioplastic
- Recommended use for food under 40C